Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale
$144
Courtyard
$82
$127
New Haven Hotel(New Haven)
$178
Agoda.com
New Haven Inn(New Haven)
$59
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,616 results
All reviewstop floorself parkingcorner roomroom servicewalking distancefront desk staffstreet noisebusiness centerconvenient locationthe studyjohnyalelobbyconferencebellmanelevatordowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stayed for a business course and very much enjoyed it. Great view of the city and lovely restaurant. No real negatives to speak of, the iron didn't work but they replaced it straight away so very responsive. Would certainly stay again.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Omni a fews ago. When we first entered the room they provided it had the worst musty smell. The concierge quickly switched us to another room and were very accommodating. I wasn't impressed with the room size or the bathrooms. There was lots of noise from the plumbing above, below all over. My husband had a hard time sleeping. If it wasn't for the staff I would rate this one a poor....

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

We regret to read that you did not more thoroughly enjoy your room. We do appreciate your compliments of our staff and if you return we would be happy to work with you to make sure you have a quiet and comfortable room. Your feedback is valuable to us and we thank you for taking the time to share.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is a great downtown hotel. I stay here often for business. I completely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. Hotel is a great old building with character. Rooms are updated and very comfortable. Beds and linens are top of the line. Parking is underground and secure. The staff is extremely polite and helpful. The rooms are a bit on the small side compared to a new hotel, but the character and the staff make up for the room size.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Nice hotel and great rooms and capable staff! I highly recommend this place. Everyone is very helpful and will go out of their way to give you good recommendations. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone on the area on business or just looking to relax and get away.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great hotel and excellent service! The staff was very nice and accomodating. I definitely would recommend this hotel to others. Fitness center was state of the art! Convenient location near many restaurants and Yale.