Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
New Haven Hotel(New Haven)
Duncan Hotel(New Haven)
Econo Lodge(West Haven)
1,616 results
All reviewstop floorself parkingcorner roomroom servicewalking distancefront desk staffstreet noisebusiness centerconvenient locationthe studyjohnyalelobbyconferencebellmanelevatordowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Omni Hotel at Yale is always my "go to" hotel whenever I stay in or around the New Haven area. I have stayed there several times, and every time my experience has been nothing less than excellent. It is convenient, comfortable, safe, and clean. The hotel staff is very friendly and accomodating, and the food is impeccable. I would recommend the Omni to anyone in a heart beat!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I routinely stay at the Omni New Haven when in the area and find the facility well maintained and the services excellent. Select guest members receive an additional level of services, including upgrades, free wifi, morning beverages, free shoe shine, etc.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

visited the Hotel recently and I believe it was the most quiet "urban" hotel I have ever not heard. All employees encountered were very friendly. Good Job, first class hotel. My advise, Valet park. it is only 5 bucks more than self park in muni garage and they are quick returning your car.

Room Tip: If possible get a room facing Yale. A little higher up works well.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed here one night and got a very good price on Priceline - if we had not, I would have been upset as the rooms are not worth the price they charge. The room was small and the bathroom was not up to snuff as it had a very odd layout and a broken soap dish. I was somewhat surprised by the lack of quality. The rooms are not well insulated, so you hear a lot of noise from the street. we were on an upper floor not on the street side and could still here the noise from the bars on the main street. They provide complimentary ear plugs - you need them or a white noise app on your phone!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Stayed here to visit my child at Yale. Had previously stayed at the Marriott. This is a far superior experience. everyone was pleasant, and my stay was flawless. Plus, if you use the fitness center, this one is great!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo