“The restaurant is large, the food is fresh and delicious.”
Review of K2 New Haven

K2 New Haven
Ranked #173 of 634 Restaurants in New Haven
Reviewed September 26, 2016

The restaurant has has a large dining room. The decor is very Asian and well done.
The menu has a lot of choices, some are what you would expect and others are fun to try and to share. The coconut soup is delicious.
Service is good and the staff very friendly.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed September 18, 2016

This was the best Chinese food I had in New Haven, it was more expansive than the others I had even though I was just ordering Takeaway. The food was rich and properly cooked, the restaurant looked quite interesting for a sit down but we decided on Takeaway to get to the hotel quickly.

Please visit and I recommend the whole menu.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2016

I wanted to eat a satisfying meal while in New Haven on a Sunday evening. I walked up and down Crown Street to look for good dishes.

I walked past K2 New Haven and went in to look at the menu. Sashimi was available. It sounded okay. I then walked past several other restaurants on Crown Street. None were appealing so I went back to K2 New Haven.

I ordered the sashimi deluxe. I asked for salad, not soup. I also ordered a bottle of premium cold sake.

The sake was fruity and light. I liked it.

The salad was fresh with a ginger dressing.

The sashimi was fresh.