“Food is OK, Prices high”

Pinocchio Pizza LLC
Order Online
Ranked #30 of 80 Restaurants in New Canaan
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 3, 2015

We've been ordering from Pinocchio's for years however recently, we noticed a change in customer service and an increase in prices.. or perhaps, in comparison to other local eateries, these prices seem outrageous. A small casear salad with a very small amount of grilled chicken & a sprite was $16, plus tip- CRAZY! We had 2 orders going to the same place and we were charged 2 delivery fees, $2 x2.. and we tipped. We did not get utensils and they forgot our extra dressing, extra sauce and no bread on the side of our salads. When I called, I was told that the delivery fee is not considered to be the tip, rather this is "for the owner" and that I would have to ask for utensils. I had to practically fight with the guy to credit me the $4 delivery charge. WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM HERE AGAIN

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed September 28, 2014

Big fan of the Arugula pizza, and the pasta is pretty fantastic too. Pizzas made to order, and they are VERY cool about special orders. Our new favorite in New Canaan!

Date of visit: September 2014
worldsbestpizza, Manager at Pinocchio Pizza LLC, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2014

Kate M-Thank you for the five star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy our Arugula pizza and pasta! We hope you will place another order soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2014

Fast delivery. Great thin crust pizza - just the right amount of crust, sauce, cheese and toppings. The pasta is great too. Just right for a casual evening in.....

Date of visit: September 2014

Dear customer, I am glad that you love our pizza! We spend a great amount of time trying to prefect our pizza for our customer’s enjoyment. Thanks for all the kind words!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I can't say much about their pizza as I typically only order salads here. I'm a big fan of the New Canaan salad and the grilled chicken salad. Even a small salad is a big meal and the New Canaan salad is essentially a grilled chicken salad with the addition of bacon and feta cheese. The salad is more than just iceberg lettuce so its very tasty, good sized and the price is right.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This spot in New Canaan is the best pizza around. The atmosphere is that of a typical pizza place, nothing super fancy, a couple booths right in downtown New Canaan.

The pizza is second to none. I love the chicken parm and chicken rolls but really whatever you have will be delicious. If you are in the mood for a sandwich check out the Joey D, grilled chicken and broccoli rab on garlic bread, its incredible!

If you want to grab a slice or get some take out this is the spot to go to in New Canaan.

Date of visit: April 2014