“A bit of France in New Canaan”
Review of Caroline's Creperie - CLOSED

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is such a cute place and the food is great! The service can be a bit slow - but that is like France too! They don't just have crepes either and everything is yummy! Wonderful coffee too.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This place rocks! I would recommend going there for breakfast for lunch...I don't think dinner is good for this place! It is a small cafe. Great atmosphere! I usually get the hot chocolate if its in the winter! Hot chocolate is homemade! It's the best! The chicken noodle soup is also homemade. It's also faboulas! I usually get a crep with banana and chocolate sauce. (I'm allergic to nutella, so we ask if they can replace nutella with chocolate sauce, and EVERY time we go there and we ask they ALWAYS do it for us! It tastes SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I love it! Service is so friendly. So is the owner, Caroline! Trust me, you will feel like your in Paris!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is one of my favorite spots in town. Delicious breakfast crepes, wonderful fresh made soups, nicei salad that accompanies the crepes , friendly staff, great coffee.

We love both the breakfast crepes and the sweet crepes. . They make wonderful chicken soup. I stop in all the time to take home rthis soup.. They are French, but tastes just like my Jewish grandmother used to make !

It's a small cozy place .. Wonderful for lunch ..

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Loved everything about this place. From the wonderful food down to the chef/owner and her lovely staff. This place is a gem!!!!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a wonderful creperie-the food is gloriously fresh, and service quick, and friendly, in the heart of the downtown New Canaan restaurant,/ shopping area, though . It is such a quaint place and they would truly benefit by really playing up on the cafe feel, creating a little more ambiance.-. adding table cloths, Parisian music playing softly in the background, and flowers on the table would really give this place the feel of a Paris cafe.
I will definitely frequent this lovely creperie as it is delicious, and the prices are very reasonable.

2  Thank nutmeggers