“i heart chinese food!!!”
Review of Ching's Table

Ching's Table
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in New Canaan
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 24, 2019

This restaurant made me relize how much i love chinese food!!! We get the sesame chicken, homemade steamed chicken dumplings, chicken and broccoli, white rice!!!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 15, 2019

We dined here on NYE with friends.... service is top notch, and the food is interesting, not the usual asian fare. We are not usual fans of asian food, but we somehow always end up here when friends want to dine with asian food. Lunch I hear is a great bargain!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018

Excellent Resturant with a very good menu. The quality is great as well as the service.
A mixture or Chinese and and Asian food. Prices are fair and the portions are large.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

A tad expensive but extremely consistent and great tasty food. Always great. Recently portions have shrunk a little, but it is still a place to go to.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 798yvesm
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I traveled over 1,100 miles with Ching’s always on my mind. It’s been over 9 years since I last had their “crispy duck.” It’s been on my mind every since.

Not to my surprise it was worth every mile and years of wait. It’s the best I’ve ever had!

While I don’t recommend traveling 1,100 miles just for the duck. I wholeheartedly recommend that you go if your in the area.

BTW - Everything else about the place (menus and service) are equally as good!

Date of visit: September 2018