“Im eating leftovers for 3 days now!Yum!”
Review of Pizza Pal

Pizza Pal
Ranked #31 of 150 Restaurants in New Britain
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband and I had to head to New Britain to take my son to an activity- while waiting we wanted to get something to eat, so I went on TA to read reviews. This place received the No2 rating, so we went just because of the glowing reviews. It did not disappoint. Its nothing fancy but the service is wonderful and so friendly, the menu has lots to choose from, portions are HUGE and the food is delicious!I haven been anywhere in a long time that includes a salad and a big loaf of garlic bread with an entree! The fried mozzarella is made in house and oh so good! Salad was chilled perfectly. I had Chicken parm/eggplant dinner with a full "side" bowl of pasta. My husband had a pizza which he said was awesome. Just a heads up that they cut the pizza in squares- not the tradition slices and it is more of a greek style pizza than neopolitan. But Im sure if you ask them, they can cut it the "normal" way. Im so happy we went- thanks to all those who reviewed- our server had no idea they were #2 on TA!!! Im sitting at lunch at work right now eating the leftovers and dreading that I will soon run out! I have enough for tomorrows lunch too!

1  Thank joquendo
There are newer reviews for Pizza Pal

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was born and raised in new britain and now live in boston. You cannot get anything like this there. Every time i come home for a visit we order this as a tradition. Will continue to come back.

1  Thank BostonJenG
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Been getting pizza since grade school basketball games ( long time ago!!!) although the owners have changed the pizza has remained the same and I have to say it is difficult to find good pizza, sure if you like thin crust you may not like it but the flavor is great the sauce is always fresh like the ingredients they don't skimp n the cheese either and the staff is always pleasant!!! the place is small and that makes it nice because you get to know people and the owner is very pleasant . always offers me a cup of cf ( he knows I like cf makes a pot if it is not fresh... and even though I don't get pizza as often as I like,when I order pizza it is always " Pizza Pal".Try it if you have ever had Godfathers it is similar

1  Thank donna b
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Italian food is great - but what I can't get enough of is their SOUPS! I'd stock up and buy large containers of their chicken noodle soup if I could. Rice pudding is another fantastic item they make from scratch.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Best Pizza in New Britain and Berlin. o
Prompt and friendly service, ( .
Cooks and Owner remember my name o