Stayed here because it was convenient to the end of a long day on the road (family vacation) and pet-friendly. This is a large multi-story property in what seems the middle of downtown New Britain. The staff was pleasant, the room was large and clean and the breakfast buffet was plentiful. The elevator was baulky - sometimes didn't want to go to the 5th floor - front desk staff told me there was a refurbishment in the works for that. There's really nowhere to walk to from here and you probably don't want to (although police headquarters is next door). Hotel is directly connected to Famous Dave's BBQ restaurant, which turned out to be a delicious meal the end of the day. Overall a good value if you happen to be in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out our renovated rooms with New England-style décor. All rooms are spacious, modern, and quiet. Entertain yourself with in-room flat screen TVs, HD and premium cable channels, and free WiFi. All rooms come with a coffeemaker and a hair dryer. Selected rooms offer microwaves and refrigerator. Get energized in the fitness center, scratch items off your to-do list in the business center and host a meeting onsite with space for up to 200 colleagues. Our hotel is pet friendly and provides onsite coin laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Hartford - New Britain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites New Britain Hotel New Britain
- La Quinta Inn And Suites New Britain
- La Quinta New Britain
- New Britain La Quinta