All reviews red roof front desk room was clean a great stay one night stay home away from home ricky motel housekeeping ct microwave interstate petra
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Ricky Bell is an amazing greeter, he is a very concerned worker..He does well with what he has to work with..I can picture him at a Hilton or a Marriott hotel..five stars for you...Mr. Bell..No irons unless upgrade to suites...Really...that's not good customer service from the owner...how much could it possibly cost..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Umair A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hartford - New Britain, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn New Britain, CT. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Our deluxe and premium room type does come with all type of room amenities to render them you can upgrade anytime at front desk.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Every stay I am greeted by Ricky who always asks how I am doing and how my day is going. Ricky makes check in FAST, easy, and always with a smile. If I have ever had trouble with anything room wise he is quick to move me to another room and doesn't make me feel like I am being a pest. He has also given the most AMAZING restaurant recommendations. Ricky truly goes above and beyond for all of his guests. I always feel like I'm coming home and my brother is greeting me welcome back every time.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn New Britain, CT. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I am glad that you enjoyed your Room with it's other amenities. Thank you again for your feedback and business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Great service at the Red Roof in New Britain, I was really pleased. Their head rep Ricky Bell gave us a free upgrade to a non-smoking room, despite having already pre-booked. Comfortable spacious room , quiet and close to restaurants. Highly recommended for the price

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Dirty not safe but the front desk staff was nice I will never stay here again just plain nasty bathroom smelled of urine head board had something gross halfway smelled like pot and poop house keeper never showed up just a mess I'm a red card member never got offered water coffee 24hrs fruit flies but no food so where did the come from no micro no refig was suppose to be in room

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank HONEYBUNCHANEY
Umair A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hartford - New Britain, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn New Britain, CT. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

As soon as we got into this area we knew that this was a big mistake! We were traveling with kids and kids just noticed that the hotel is a dirty cheap unsafe hotel. When we park at the parking lot we saw a couple smoking a cigarette (or something else?) and the woman was wearing a inappropriate cut-off shirt exposing her ugly belly with piercings. The room smells like a smoking room even though it was non smoking room. And the carpet was gross. If they only change the carpet, the room will smell much better. We felt so unsafe that we left our kids and valuable stuff at our friend's house.
Hotel staff was kind but it seems there's only one staff working. We had to wait for her coming back for check-in and check-out.
The problem is not only the hotel, but about the area where the hotel is located. I don't recommend this hotel if you're a normal person.

Trip type: Traveled with family