This hotel is a very good value. It is only about 15 minutes from downtown Hartford, where the hotels are a lot more expensive and perhaps not as good. To get to this hotel by Amtrak get off at the Berlin station and take either the bus (CT Transit routes BK and TPK ) or taxi. Bus route 41 connects downtown New Britain with Hartford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out our renovated rooms with New England-style décor. All rooms are spacious, modern, and quiet. Entertain yourself with in-room flat screen TVs, HD and premium cable channels, and free WiFi. All rooms come with a coffeemaker and a hair dryer. Selected rooms offer microwaves and refrigerator. Get energized in the fitness center, scratch items off your to-do list in the business center and host a meeting onsite with space for up to 200 colleagues. Our hotel is pet friendly and provides onsite coin laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Hartford - New Britain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites New Britain Hotel New Britain
- La Quinta Inn And Suites New Britain
- La Quinta New Britain
- New Britain La Quinta