“good hotel”
Review of Hilton Mystic

Hilton Mystic
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Mystic
Reviewed September 12, 2011

it was nice, nothing special or elegant, just a quality hotel

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
HiltonMystic, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought of our hotel. I am happy to see we were able to meet your expectaions. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

The hotel itself was fairly clean, the rugs in the hallway are worn badly so they clumped up uinder the luggage cart. The prices in the restaurant are extremely overpriced for the quality of food. The hours of the restaurant are also not really conducive to the needs of the people staying. The room I was in was very clean and the televisions was a newer style. But the cable local stations stink. The bathroom in my room had some small mold on the wall and in the shower corner. The people next door must have had food delivered to their room and put their trays and plates out in the hallway took the staff way to long to walk around and remove them. The gym was adequate for a small workoout but not enough equipment for any weight lifting at all. all the equipment in the gym worked very well. the only issue was they never had towels in the workout room.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is feedback such as yours that allows us to provide the best possible service to our guests. I am happy to ingorm you that we will soon be rennovating the hotel. I want to assure you that I will bring up the issues you mentiond here to our managment team during our weekly meeting. We hope to see you again should you return to the area.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Stayed here recently for one night. Upon arriving, noticed that the appearance lacked any landscaping upkeep. Very unkempt looking. Not a good beginning. Just don't understand why a major hotel would allow it to look so uninviting; grass overgrown, weeds growing everywhere, etc. Check in was professional. The room was large and clean, but in need of a renovation. Will only stay here again if it is renovated. The bright side was the very nice man at the entrance with maps and directions. What a gem!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is feedback such as yours that allows us to provide the best possible service to our guests. I am happy that you found our bellman to be helpful. I want to assure you that I will bring up the issues you mentiond to our managment team during our weekly meeting. We hope to see you again should you return to the area.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

I stayed at the Hilton Mystic for three days on a work related trip. The check-in was quick and my room was big and clean. There were anlotnof channels on the tv and the AC, though noisy when itnfired up, worked well. My room was quiet and though far from the elevator (per my own request), it was not far from anything else.

I did not think then breakfast buffet was a good bargain so I ate at the Starbucks across the street.

Both the Foxwoods andnMohegan Sun casinos were within a 30 minute drive and downtowN Mystic was a couple of minutes away.

If I were coming back to the area, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank GoodFood88

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts on our hotel. I am happy to see that you found our location to be convenient to your needs. We hope to see you again soon, if you return to the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Good size rooms needing a touch-up.
Ex casino hotel but with easy driving distance to Mystic.
Plenty local interest with restaurants and historic sites.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
HiltonMystic, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time provide us with feedback of our hotel. It is feedback such as yours that helps us in the continuous process of improvment. I want to let you know that we are planning a rennovation fairly soon. We are very excited about the rennovation and think that guests such as yourself will be pleased with the work we will be doing. Thank you for your feedback, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I am very disappointed that I tried to book a room for just 1 night and was told that they were booked for that weekend, however I then tried to reserve the room for the whole weekend and It was available. I called and asked how that is, and the person couldnt give me a straight answer. Just say that no reservations can be made for single nights, not that your hotel is booked solid. The Holiday Inn Express, is just as nice as your place anyway, and cheaper too

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Having stayed at many local hotels, the Hilton ranks pretty low on the value list for the area..The rooms lack many features found at the nearby Hilton Garden and Hampton despite the price premium. The place is more like an econo lodge than what I have seen at other Hilton properties.

Nothing wrong with the place - rest easy staying there if the other options are booked, but don't epect anything special and the service is NOT Hilton grade service. I was hassled over my HHonors at checkin, and after being told to print out my hhonors info in the business center, discovered there were no working printers - "Oh yeah, I forgot".

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time provide us with feedback of our hotel. It is feedback such as yours that helps us in the continuous process of improvment. I want to assure you that I will bring the issues you addressed to the attention of our management team in our weekly meeting. Thank you for your feedback, we hope to see you again soon.