“way too hot!!”
Review of Ten Clams - CLOSED

Ten Clams
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A family-friendly restaurant where all dishes are priced under ten dollars (clams). Open year round, enjoy indoor dining or, in season, our take-out window, ice cream and outside courtyard!Join us for delicious burgers, hot or cold lobster rolls, fish and chips, chowder and all your favorite ice-cream & desserts, all for under ten dollars.
BostonMA
“way too hot!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We ate here during the heat wave after a trip to the aquarium. We desperately needed to get out of the heat, but upon walking in found their restaurant to be at least 80+ degrees. It was nearly unbearable to sit in those hard benches just sweating! I wish I'd had the gall to walk out upon walking in but we were one of only 3 patrons there and we were sat right away. Even the ice water that we guzzled down would only have about 5 ice cubes in it, which quickly melted. Was there a reason to ration the ice? It was just so hot! Not only that, but there were so many staff on, but yet our waitress could not even bother a smile at us the whole time. It just had a really depressing vibe. When I asked her, she told me it is always too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer. Umm shouldn't this be fixed? I was surprised I hadn't read it in the reviews on here yet. As for the food, I would say it was ok. It had the texture of pre-frozen foods that had been heated up, which is not good. Our meals were $10 but our daughters chicken fingers and fries and a drink were $8! Childrens meals should be more like $3-5 like everywhere else. We would not eat here again. Disappointing.

Cookeville, Tennessee
“stopped for lunch...great little place”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

What a nice detour from the fast food. Lobster rolls were great, albeit a little small. The clam chowder is a family recipe and was well worth it. Nice seafood lunch that wont break your wallet.

Visited July 2013
Newington, Connecticut
“Great food...”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stopped in for lunch on our way to the Aquarium and we were not disappointed. The service was fast, restaurant was clean and the prices were reasonable.. We ordered the New England clam chowder breaded bowl, grilled Salmon and a kid's cheese pizza. Food was top notch restaurant quality @ diner prices..

Mountaintop PA
“You gotta have a lobster roll !”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

On July 6th my Family visited the Shopping Village at Mystic. We had been to Ten Clams before and enjoyed it. My Wife and i ordered Lobster Rolls, while my son and his friend both got Pulled Pork Sandwiches. My Mom had a salad with Lobster meat on the top. 2 of us had the New England Clam Chowder. I tell ya there was not a lot of conversation when the food arrived. Everybody really dug in. When the waiter came back around a few minutes later to check on us, i ordered a second Lobster Roll (even though i was only a few bites into my first one) It was great! Service was very good and prices reasonable.

Billerica, Massachusetts
“Great food for a great price at Ten Clams in Mystic”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A great place to eat while visiting Mystic, Ct. Can walk across to The Mystic Aquarium. We usually wander around the Olde Mistick Village Shops when in Mystic & have a bite to eat at Ten Clams. The meals here satisfy 3 generations of our family. They have something for the grown ups & the teens, who don't even like seafood. The kids like there burgers & the adults enjoy the creamy New England Chowder, fish & chips and the fried scallops. Always a great meal for a great price at Ten Clams

Visited July 2013