All reviewspancake machineacross the streetmystic villagefront deskhi expresspool and hot tubboathouse restaurantcinnamon rollsyogurtfree breakfasthill overlookingthe breakfast areawould stay here againparking lothotel is in a great locationrooms are largeshort drive
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We are on a car tour of north east USA and we made a reservation as we often stay a Holiday Inn's. I made a mistake in our reservation but due Ibet, the front desk agent, we were able to avert any problems. She certainly overcame my error and help turned our stay much more enjoyable.

Very nice facility and would recommend anyone to consider a stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank johnmW6808NZ
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Best hotel experience in a long time.
Attendant at front counter was great. Very pleasant. Room clean and up to date. Complementary breakfast was really good for a hotel without a restaurant kitchen. Couldn't have made my stay in Mystic any better. Would recommend it to everyone.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Kate K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Dear Joe C,
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I am very pleased that you were happy with your previous stay. Hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Kate Kontsevaya

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was great! Breakfast was very good and service is great. When I called the front desk to ask if she knew if the restaurant next door was good, she didn't seem to know, and when I asked her if she could deliver a little tube of toothpaste, (because they have a sign in the bathroom that says if we forgot anything, they will bring some up to us), she had a little bit of an attitude and said that I should come down and get some. She also didn't seem to know anything about the area or the area around here. When you actually talk to her in person, she is very nice. Other than that this hotel was great! Great pool, and very close to a lot of the attractions!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank realtyapts
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Would give it more stars if i could. The front desk was very aware of my online requests and platinum status with ihg. I got a beautiful newly renovated room which was both beautifully decorated and very functional. Complete with mini fridge, microwave, and kuirig coffee maker. Great lighting throughout. Huge flat screen with full array of channels.

Breakfast was well appointed with a great variety of food including gluten free options which were really appreciated. Each day had many different food options with extras for standard oatmeal like cinnamon, walnuts, and raisins. Food was replenished as needed.

The exterior was in a higher elevation with a dolphin fountain out front, fire pit in back and plenty of parking.

Pool was small but adequate. If there was anything to complain about, it would be that there was only one elevator but it didn't really bother me.

Close to many great attractions. Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveler19204
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Hotel overall was fine. Under renovations which some remnence was on my window and bathroom door(paint) and unfortunately the walls are paper thin. Could here people upstairs and around our room. The pool area was nice (small but enough for our needs) beds comfy , breakfast was decent. Close to aquarium and mystic village.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank marsa3118
Kate K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear marsa3118,
Thank you for your review of our property. We certainly appreciate helpful feedback like yours which assists us in improving the experience we provide our patrons.
Thank you again for sharing your story. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Warmest Regards,