My friend and I and our 10 year old sons had a very nice stay. The room was exactly as described. We had two queen beds plus a pull-out sofa for the boys. There was ample room. The beds were very comfortable. The location was perfect for exploring the Mystic area. Located a 5 minute walk from the Aquarium, and a 15 minute walk from downtown Mystic. The pool was small, but adequate for kids. I would not find it appealing to swim in as an adult. Breakfast was more than adequate. They offered a variety of breads, muffins, cereals, fruit, eggs (pre-made), sausage or bacon, yogurts, milk, juice, coffee, tea and hot chocolate. The staff was accommodating and the rooms were clean. I would definately stay here again, and would recommend this hotel to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Mystic Hotel. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Mystic, CT and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mystic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mystic Hotel Mystic
- Mystic Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Mystic