Stayed here 6 or 7 times now.
It's a great location and pretty cheap, right off of I-95. You can walk to the outdoor mall & aquarium across the street and it's a five minute car ride to downtown Mystic.
Rooms are aways clean and well kept.
My only suggestion is if you are traveling without kids, ask for a room that isn't located on the first floor. The constant running up and down the hallways and screaming...ugh, the pool is on the first floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Mystic Hotel. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Mystic, CT and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mystic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mystic Hotel Mystic
- Mystic Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Mystic