“The only reason I come back to visit Connecticut after college”
Review of Kitchen Little

Kitchen Little
Ranked #16 of 101 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Signature Breakfast, Lunch offering fresh local seafood, fresh and seasonal ingredients. Located at the Mystic Marina. Panoramic marine view of The Mystic River. Outdoor patio upper deck dining and inside dining room. As featured in Ct, Gourmet and Yankee Magazines. Chosen Best Breakfast in CT by The Food Network Magazine. Best of Connecticut Magazine's "Best Breakfast with a View" 2012.
Reviewed May 25, 2007

I went to college in the nearby town of New London and now live in New York. I make a semi-annual pilgrimage to Kitchen Little just for the Pancake Sandwich. No one seems to have mentioned the pancakes in any of the reviews, but they are all missing out.. The pacake sandwich starts out with the fluffiest, tastiest pancake and is topped with two eggs, american cheese, smoked ham, and topping it all of is another delicious pancake! It is the perfect combination of savory and sweet and a great reason to make the trek from New York
only for breakfast!

1  Thank mswender

Reviewed April 9, 2007

we stumbled upon Kitchen Little last September (2006) ... I saw the cars in the parking lot and decided it must be good

it was tremendous! ... we had omlets for breakfast ... never had better omlets anywhere!

we will be in the area shortly and planning to try their lunches

ps ... amazingly good food in a VERY small restaurant

Reviewed December 26, 2006

We read great reviews for this TINY little restaurant so gave up our free hotel breakfast to eat here. It was a 40 minute wait, outside and the temp was 37 degrees. There are many different omelets to choose from, but the food is ok. Nothing special and definitely not worth the wait. It's fine if you can sit down right away.

Reviewed November 16, 2006

This place is just awesome! Little definitely describes the size, but the satisfaction is huge! My husband and I went there on a Sunday morning on the recommendation of someone who works at the Inn At Mystic. She said we would be glad we did, and she was right. I had an awesome omelet with kielbasa, swiss cheese, onion and mushrooms. Yummy! One of the best omelets I've ever eaten. My husband had pancakes which he said were great. The coffee was good and the service excellent. We definitely would go there again - only wish we had some place like it at home! Believe me, you won't go wrong if you go here. I would strongly recommend it to any visitor to the Mystic area.

2  Thank Ron-Mer
Reviewed October 8, 2006

We just got back from Mystic and had stopped for breakfast at Kitchen Little on a Sunday morning. First, it is, indeed, very small, but the smallness doesn't take away from the quality of the food. We took our 3 year old there and he didn't like anything, but honestly, he doesn't know the difference betweent good food and bad, so ignore his opinion. I had eggs over easy and corned beef hash, and my husband had a scrambled egg/cream cheese dish that he loved. My breakfast was simple, but great--and how many times do you go to a place thinking that they can't mess up something simple? That's happened to me a lot, but not here. The coffee was good, the service was very prompt, and the view was amazing. Anyone giving this place a bad review likely has the taste of a 3 year old. Go and enjoy it. NOTE: They only take cash or personal check (there is a bank not too far away from Chicken Little).

3  Thank 3GoingPlaces

Been to Kitchen Little? Share your experiences!