“Good food”

Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Tiny place, cramped seating, but the food was very good. The price was reasonable. The menu is general Italian faire and covers all the bases. The location isn't too far off the main road through town (200 feet?), but like anything in Mystic, don't expect to park right there. We had about a 15 minute wait on a busy night.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I are both very fussy eaters, therefore, we either go to Newport, Providence or Boston when we eat out. Then one of our customers who lives in Mystic, told us about Anthony's J.'s ... we have since gone at least every few weeks for the past ten months and have never been disappointed. The service is top notch, a comfortable atmosphere, and the food is the best of the best. If I had to use one word to sum up each experience it would be "consistent." Perfection every time. Both my husband and I are extremely critical and we would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Love the atmosphere, the food is always well prepared and the service is excellent. Love the roasted garlic in oil served with the Italian bread.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is a small spot right in the middle of very touristy Mystic, CT but it has a very friendly staff and seems to cater to a largely local clientele. The food has a Mediterranean flair and the drinks are not weak. Wine list is pretty good too. I would go back here every month!!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had the best meal at Anthony J's bistro. Waitstaff was extremely nice especially to my two year old daughter. My husband had Chicken Marsala and he said it was delicious. I had the eggplant Parm and it too was excellent. Great service and the best meal we had in Mystic.

Been to Anthony J's Bistro? Share your experiences!