“Couldn't stop eating this pizza!”

Angie's Pizza House
Ranked #35 of 101 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Wow! Ordered twice from Angie's while staying at the Hyatt Place Mystic. It was just a plain cheese pizza, but it was delicious. Ate way too many slices. Loved that there was no minimum delivery order.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Had dinner at this place on friday nite; waited roughly 10 minutes for table after arriving around 7pm. This place is extremely loud which makes for tough time talking to person on other side of table. Order large special pizza; nothing special and still not sure if it is worth the $20 and a large antipasto salad $10. Salad had way to much mushrooms on it; think I had plate of mushroom with some meat and lettuce. Excellent staff but just wish food quality improved some along w/some sort of way to tone loud atmosphere down.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great greek salad with homemade stuffed grape leaves. I'm sorry that I didn't have the time to try the greek pizza as well.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I found Angie's by accident one evening when we arrived in Mystic, on the late side, after normal dinner hours of other local restaurants. Impressed by the ambiance, the pizza and the very pleasant wait staff, we returned earlier on our next visit to try out the dinner menu. I was again impressed, this time by the numerous items available on the menu, all at reasonable and moderate prices. We began our dinner with a delicious house salad garnished with blue cheese dressing.The salad was followed by a flavorful, crisp, lightly breaded calamari accompanied by a perfectly spiced maranara sauce. I selected lasangna which was nicely filled with ricotta, mozzarella and meat sauce. My partner had the Boulagnese...a more than ample portion of pasta mixed and covered with mushrooms, peppers, cheese and a delightful meat sauce. Warm toasted garlic bread accompanied the meal. We ordered a carafe of Chianti which was slightly chilled and moderately priced. The server was attentive, friendly and helpful. The food and the service were very good and we left happily satisfied. Angie's will be a regular stopping place whenever we are in Mystic.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I liked the spaghetti & meatballs. My wife wasn't as happy as I was. We both agreed that the staff were very friendly and fast.

Been to Angie's Pizza House? Share your experiences!