“Amazing Gluten Free Pizza!”
Review of Mystic Pizza

Mystic Pizza
Ranked #10 of 100 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Mystic, Connecticut
“Amazing Gluten Free Pizza!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

It is really hard to find a delicious gluten free pizza. Mystic Pizza has done it! It is crispy and full of flavor, not soggy and bland like so many others. It is my go to treat and I am so happy it is close by! Their salads are huge and delicious too. Lots of great food on their menu!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Caroline C

• Czech first
“Great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We went to Mystic Pizza on the second day of our trip. It was midday on a Monday. They were very busy but the staff was all super friendly and kept up with the high volume of people. They prices are reasonable...Makes it easy to feed a family. Will definitely return!

2 Thank Brittany E
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“great lunch here”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stopped here on our way through Mystic for lunch, and it was great. It was very cool to be in a place that still looks the same as the movie, but with the movie stuff aside, the food was very good. My girlfriend ordered a pizza which she really enjoyed, and I went with the chicken parm, which was great as well. Their sauce was really good, it was good service, and it was a very cute layout.

The only negative would be finding parking, as the place was crowded and their parking lot is quite small, that we had to drive around a bit before finally we saw someone leaving, but aside from that, it was a really great experience. I’d definitely go back my next time in the Mystic area.

Visited March 2014
Olympia, Washington
“Better then advertised. Yum!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

So we decided to give it a try, because it would be fun... And they couldn't possibly get by on the 20 year ago movie without something special too, right? And wow, we were actually very impressed. I wish I could eat here again. Very good food and good prices too.

1 Thank sirsteinbach
Syracuse, New York
“fun for the nostalgia of the movie”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Pizza was good, not great - definitely better than Pizza Hut, but had a similar type of puffy crust, not a traditional thin crust pizza. But it was very tasty and I'd eat there again. Lots of movie memorabilia decorating the walls, but the movie was not actually filmed at that spot. But I still got the t-shirt from the movie.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank jasgeo

Been to Mystic Pizza? Share your experiences!