“Great food and atmosphere!”
Review of Mystic Pizza

Mystic Pizza
Ranked #17 of 103 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We went to Mystic Pizza on the second day of our trip. It was midday on a Monday. They were very busy but the staff was all super friendly and kept up with the high volume of people. They prices are reasonable...Makes it easy to feed a family. Will definitely return!

2  Thank Brittany E
Write a ReviewReviews (1,849)

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stopped here on our way through Mystic for lunch, and it was great. It was very cool to be in a place that still looks the same as the movie, but with the movie stuff aside, the food was very good. My girlfriend ordered a pizza which she really enjoyed, and I went with the chicken parm, which was great as well. Their sauce was really good, it was good service, and it was a very cute layout.

The only negative would be finding parking, as the place was crowded and their parking lot is quite small, that we had to drive around a bit before finally we saw someone leaving, but aside from that, it was a really great experience. I’d definitely go back my next time in the Mystic area.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

So we decided to give it a try, because it would be fun... And they couldn't possibly get by on the 20 year ago movie without something special too, right? And wow, we were actually very impressed. I wish I could eat here again. Very good food and good prices too.

1  Thank sirsteinbach
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Pizza was good, not great - definitely better than Pizza Hut, but had a similar type of puffy crust, not a traditional thin crust pizza. But it was very tasty and I'd eat there again. Lots of movie memorabilia decorating the walls, but the movie was not actually filmed at that spot. But I still got the t-shirt from the movie.

2  Thank jasgeo
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We took the family down to Mystic to visit the aquarium and sea port, my wife discovered Mystic Pizza and said she had always wanted to eat there since she saw the movie. The atmosphere is great, staff is super friendly and the food was outstanding. Great pizza and yummy wings. One of the most unique places to eat they play the movie through out the entire restaurant which is full of movie props and photos.

3  Thank Jayims

Been to Mystic Pizza? Share your experiences!