“Must-have pizza!”

Ranked #17 of 103 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband, son and I decided to try Mystic Pizza while on vacation to Mystic. We were there on a Sunday and the special was white buffalo chicken pizza. It was one of the best pizzas I've ever had! Service was great, the movie atmosphere is fun and it's a nice casual place to have dinner. Prices are very reasonable.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,849)

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Overall, the pizza was delicious and filling. The crust was not too thin and not too thick, and perfectly cooked. The sauce tasted unique although I prefer a bit more spice in my sauce. Good and efficient service too. Wish they had a bigger selection of beers. Also, the whole 80's, movie decor did not do much for me. The stained glass they displayed in the windows were beautiful.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had dinner here one night and had two small pizzas, perfect for 3 adults and one child. We actually stopped in the next day and got a couple slices to go it was so good. We liked the little bar area seperate from the actual restaurant. Staff was friendly. Actual movie with Julia Roberts was not filmed here but was told it was close by. Highly recommend trying the pizza.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The reviews here have got to be BOGUS. Or the owner's relatives have been posting their reviews. Worst pizza we've ever had. Tasted like heated frozen pizzas and they probably are. 5 of us went in for pizza... not 1 of us finished a slice. That's how bad it was. (we were pretty disgusted to say the least)

2  Thank BahoPuwet
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went to the original Mystic Pizza and Mystic Pizza II. They were both good but I think the original was better. The crust was just right and the pizza was wonderful. The original Mystic Pizza was much busier with tourists.

Been to Mystic Pizza? Share your experiences!