“Calzone was Amazing!”

Ranked #8 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 11, 2013

After hearing so much about Mystic Pizza and seeing the great reviews, we had to try it! We got the Athena Calzone - OH. MY. GOD. So good! A piece of the chicken fell out and I tasted it and got a great hit of garlic, amazing! It was packed, more of a pie than a calzone! Highly recommend! And the garlic cheese bread was awesome also, the crust was nice and thin and bread was fluffy and garlicky, too good!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,819)

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stop to Mystic Pizza this week. We had to go here because of course the movie, so we stopped here while visiting the area. The service was great, and the pizza and garlic bread were very good. The pizza sauce was very good and different. The atmosphere of the restaraunt was outstanding. My family and I were glad we visited this place and would recommend anyone visiting here to check it out.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

To visit Mystic Connecticut, mean a visit to Mystic Pizza. You will notice that the TV's inside will be playing the movie: Mystic Pizza. Living in Chicago, means we have a lot of great pizza places to eat at. I thought it was nice place to eat and the pizza wasn't bad either. The staff was friendly and the prices were fair. I thought it was going to be more expensive being a touristy place to go. My wife bought a t-shirt, which was more expensive than our medium pizza.

I recommend eating here if your in Mystic!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Being tourists we had to go there!!! The pizza was average but the restaurant itself was nice. Decor typical of what was expected with lots of memorabilia

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife loved the movie "Mystic Pizza" so we had to stop here. Much to my surprise and delight it was worth it! The pizza really was excellent and VERY cheesy, and the wait staff was fun and attentive. The movie "Mystic Pizza" was playing on a TV screen silently behind me and a young waiter said "That's me in the boat there." My wife said "REALLY!?" and I had to explain to her that the movie was filmed in 1988 and the waiter hadn't been BORN yet. She slapped her head when I brought her back to reality but the kid had a good laugh.
Mystic Pizza is worth a stop, and it's right by the famous Mystic Drawbridge.

1  Thank Alan R