“Nice ambiance and good food....”
Review of Mystic Pizza

Mystic Pizza
Ranked #10 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Popped in right after the Santa Tugboat visit this past weekend and was relieved to be seated right away. Service was great and food was very good. Our little ones loved the pizza!!! Good price for a family of 4 too. Will visit again next trip.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Pizza was ok. Nice waitresses, and I love the Hollywood slant. Nothing too great about the food though.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is the restaurant from the movie Mystic Pizza with Julia Roberts. I wanted to eat here while on a Fall Foliage tour with some girl friends mostly because my husband watches the movie so much that I wanted to get him a t-shirt as a souvenier. But to my surprise the pizza was really quite good. They had all the traditional toppings, but had a wide assortment of gourmet choices as well. Prices were reasonable, especially for a tourist attraction. Service was great. Lot of memorabilia from the movie. And my husband loves his t-shirt!!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I recently visited Mystic and felt like we had to visit Mystic Pizza.

We were not disappointed. Rebecca took good care of us. We ordered a large plain pizza and the Gorgonzola salad, both were very, very good. We will definitely return when we come back to Mystic.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I went here because we couldn't see coming to Mystic, CT without going to Mystic Pizza. Admittedly we only had a small pizza because I was not hungry but it was delicious. We had a small Hawaiian Pizza but it was more fun to look around at the pictures, movie posters and watch the movie in the background.