“The basic original pizza was the best ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mystic Pizza

Mystic Pizza
Ranked #9 of 98 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Bend, Indiana
“The basic original pizza was the best ever.”
Reviewed January 6, 2008

The basic original Pizza was the best ever. Equal or better than the famous Chicago Pizza. The specials with different toppings was O.K. Just order the original and you will be happy you did.

• Czech first
Boston, MA
“No Slice of Heaven!”
Reviewed October 29, 2007

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can say this is the best pizza they've ever had. My boyfriend and I stopped in for lunch, not really knowing much about the place other than anything from the movie, so it was a tourist trap for us. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, and the service was definitely nice....but the pizza. YUCK! I'm not sure what to say. I had cheese pizza and my boyfriend had one of the specials. My pizza was completely over-loaded with cheese, now I love cheese, but this was just bland and greasy. The crust had little to no taste. I swear it was like eating a Pillsbury crust, some Contadina pizza sauce and a little Sargento Cheese (which honestly, would have probably been better). Coming from Boston, I've had my share of good pizzas (Pizzeria Regina, Santarpio's, Lynwood Cafe), but I just don't get this one. Is it the best because Julia Roberts was there? Don't waste your time eating there, just stop in and have a look.

1 Thank jenvalet
Los Angeles, California
“Yummy!”
Reviewed October 20, 2007

I have eaten at Mystic Pizza on several occasions. The pizza is just yummy! I especially like the BBQ chicken pizza and the Buffalo chicken pizza. This place is usually crowded, but definitely worth the wait.

Myerstown, PA
“Best Pizza EVER!”
Reviewed October 16, 2007

My husband and I were in Mystic 2 weeks ago and thought we would give Mystic Pizza a try just to say we were there. This was absolutely the BEST pizza we ever had. We can't wait to go back.

1 Thank CindyLouWho59
Calgary, Canada
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed September 26, 2007

Had lunch here on a Sunday in early September. Got right in - service was good and it was fun to see all the memorabilia. Pizza was great. Glad we stopped in and we would certainly return if the occasion arose.

1 Thank krammajo

Been to Mystic Pizza? Share your experiences!