“Don't Miss - Delicious!”

Bravo Bravo Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Love this place! We have been several times over the last 5 years and it is always fantastic. The atmosphere, the food and the service is terrific. Highly recommend this gem.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We had lived in Mystic for over a year before we tried Bravo Bravo. My husband and I find it difficult to bring ourselves to pay fine dining prices for Italian food, but we are so glad we tried Bravo Bravo. It consistently delivers one of the finest Italian meals in my dining out experience. I find an Italian restaurant's meatball and sauce can pretty much tell me all I need to know about the quality of cooking. Bravo's meatball appetizer could really be a meal unto itself - four generously sized meatballs smothered in a rich red gravy. If I had to guess they use a blend of meat - whatever it is, I wouldn't change a thing. Not surprisingly, with such awesome meatballs, their penne bolognese is superior. I also really enjoy their Ricotta Tartine - an appetizer special I've been lucky to order on a couple of occasions - a thick slice of rustic bread toasted to perfection, smothered with ricotta and topped with a dressed arugula salad and crispy pancetta. I have not been overly impressed with their desserts, which is a shame since often I am looking for an excuse to extend the evening after such a lovely dinner. Some people feel the dining room can be a bit loud and the lighting a bit dim at night, but neither bother my husband or I - in fact, I think it sort of lends to the sort of vibe you would find in a bustling, but romantic city restaurant.

1  Thank aepoli
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Appetizer, main course, and desert all delicious. Service was wonderful. We made a reservation and our table was ready exactly on time. Parking lot across the street. Drinks are very tasty. See pictures! My only suggestion to the management would be to add another kind of steak on the restaurant, like a rib eye :)

Reviewed September 2, 2017

My husband and I were spending a day in Mystic and I asked a shopkeeper for a recommendation for a light lunch. She recommended Bravo Bravo and we are so glad she did. The restaurant is filled with blond wood, white and black and we were seated at a table at the window. Fund to watch people go by. I ordered the crab cakes and they were outstanding. Lots of crab and little breading. The sides were grilled squash and a scalloped potato round that was also excellent. I had the blueberry peach sangria and also, excellent. My husband had the fresh fish BLT with a green salad and ate all of it. We were extremely happy with this recommendation and would come her agian.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Bravo Bravo for lunch before exploring Mystic--it was fabulous! The 3 of us shared our meals so we had a chance to sample all 3. We ordered the Fish BLT and Grilled Steak sandwiches along with Pesto Grilled chicken pizza. Both sandwiches were incredible! The fish BLT was made with cod that was caught that morning...it was very tender with a light crunchy Panko coating. The steak sandwich was filled with steak, mushrooms & red onions....delicious! The pizza was as expected but both sandwiches were out of this world! Will definitely be stopping here during our next trip to Mystic

Been to Bravo Bravo Restaurant? Share your experiences!