“Bravo!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Harrison, New York
“Bravo!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The food and atmosphere was very good though a bit crowded and little pricey. Service was ok. Great location with a nice walk along the river and the drawbridge.

• Visited September 2013

Palm Springs, California
“Read reviews carefully”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a Italian restaurant. The purpose of this statement is to point out that most of the negative reviews are on steaks and seafood. We stayed away from these items and found the food to be excellent. We ordered short rib Mac and cheese as a appetizer and it was to die for. Cindy ordered the stuffed veal and it was fabulous. I ordered the special pork chop and it was very good. I would recommend this restaurant.
Yes the noise level was high. Our server Ben was very attentive.

Visited August 2013
east lyme, ct
“maybe they have lost their way”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been dozens of times. The last two visits will be our last. My friend and I use to love to sit at their bar. Very social spot with great bar offerings and small plates. I don't care about the noise of people having fun, but I do want consistent food. I love their small pasta fagioli. It was a pile of mush last time I had it. Not very good. Bartender saw that I had less than a bite and didn't say a word. Same with the gnocchi, didn't seem like it was prepared with a lot of love. Dissapointing last visit. Good to see that they are still busy despite the lackluster menu performance. Too many really excellent spots around to go back. I've always enjoyed Carol, so I hope they figure it out

Windsor Locks, Connecticut
“Love the bar”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We started coming here 4 years ago when we stay in mystic because its attached to the Whalers Inn. We love the bar. It is loud but we love the the atmosphere. We have met great people and staff. Kevin and Angela are great! They make you feel welcome and we had some great conversations. No matter how busy they were they still took time chat and catch u. The drinks are fantastic. My husband who does nit like cocktails loved their espresso martini. We always made it a point to end our evenings at Bravo Bravo.

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Bring your earplugs”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Food was great. Advice to all - If you go to an Italian Restaurant, don't order steak. And an over-done steak can't be fixed. If you go to a steak house, don't order seafood . . duh. HOWEVER, if you go to Bravo Bravo, take earplugs, unless you like listening to the sound of loud, drunk rude people laughing and talking at the top of their lungs. Better sit outside and wait for the sound of the horn at the drawbridge.

1 Thank Kent R

Been to Bravo Bravo Restaurant? Share your experiences!