“Nice Italian Meal”

Ranked #11 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Made my first trip to Mystic today while on a business trip nearby. The concierge recommended Bravo Bravo and it was a good choice. Had a window seat with view of the street. The waiter brought focaccia bread, olive oil and hummus. I had the ceasar salad which was large and delicious. Instead of an entree, I had the appetizer size fettucine carbonara. It was the perfect size for a light dinner.

Service was good. Waiter was attentive.

I sat in the bar area but they offered the full menu in there. I ate early but toward the end of my meal it was getting crowded and louder. You would not want to go here if you wanted a quiet dinner.

1  Thank carolesau
There are newer reviews for Bravo Bravo Restaurant

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We ate here on a busy Saturday night, but had a fine table with really great service. I had the Champagne Lobster Risotto, which was divine - I feel so sorry for that reviewer who didn't like this dish because I loooooved it! My husband had a salmon special and said it was cooked perfectly and he really enjoyed it. The atmospere is on the busy hub-bub side, but not obnoxioulsy so, and the service was fabulous. I'd go back and try their homemade pasta next time!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was so excited to try the champagne risotto with lobster and asparagus, but I was severely let down. The risotto tasted like some sort of salty instant rice packet and there was probably a 1/2 of an asparagus spear in the entire dish which was a shame since it gave it a needed crisp factor. The lobster was fine, I just wish it wasn't all claw (I prefer tail) meat.
I also got the burratta appetizer which was very good- my favorite cheese! It was nicely paired with the honey and salt. My husband got the pork chop special and he enjoyed that. I would give points for the romantic dim-lit atmosphere. While not romantic, we were also entertained that our waitress never made eye contact with us the entire meal...very strange. Overall we would probably go back again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

A wonderful dining experience in Mystic !! Items are fresh and prepaired wonderful !!! A must try are the muscles, the salads and the lamb !!! I have had the pleasure to have eaten lunch here during the summer and have now been able to enjoy the dinner menu ! I highly recommend Bravo Bravo for either ! They also have deversified specials ..... I can't wait to go back !

Reviewed April 3, 2013

we are a family of four and we are vegeterians. This place catered delicious food made for our requirements and it was very tasty. Their desserts are great and the lava cake is a must try! Kudos to the chef and i appreciate the friendly service.