“Good steak place”

Steak Loft
Ranked #26 of 99 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mystic's best steakhouse and top seafood restaurant are one and the same.Voted Connecticut Magazine's Reader's Choice Award for Best Steak everyyear since 1983! And our fresh seafood selections and create-your-own salad bar are just as delicious. Come visit us in the Olde Mistick Village for great food, great drinks and live entertainment in our Lounge!
Gaffney, South Carolina
“Good steak place”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My wife, grandson and myself were on a trip to Canada and planned a stop in Mystic, Conn. The hotel we chose to stay at was very close to everything we wanted to see and do before going on to Portland and Canada. I had read some of the reviews on the Steak Loft some were not pleasant, most were. Our son and his wife live about 45 min. from Mystic so we decided to meet at the Steak Loft for supper.I am glad we did. We all enjoyed a great meal especially our 9 year old grandson who had the shrimp dinner. My steak was grilled just as I ordered as was my wife's Chicken. Sometimes chicken can be dry but not in this case she commented about how good it was. My son and his wife were both pleased with their meal also. Would I go back yes. Would I recommend the Steak Loft yes. It is some what pricey but worth it.

• Visited July 2013

Mystic, Connecticut
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The menu is wonderful and the food is fabulous still over all these years. So good! The steaks are perfect and the seafood and salad bar are great. They even do take out!

Visited June 2013
Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
“Good steak but great variety of food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My daughter and I were in Mystic and tried the Steak Loft. The steak was very good and cooked perfectly according to her and my stuffed shrimp was delicious, I really liked the stuffing and the shrimp were quite large. We were impressed with the salad bar, I miss the old days of salad bar days. An enjoyable evening for the two of us.

• Visited August 2013
Barre, Massachusetts
“Don't waste your time or money”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The salad bar was great. We should have just ordered the salad bar. The hanger steak tasted like game meat. When we sent it back the manager came over and offered a replacement which impressed me. The stuffed flounder that my friend ordered, she said was dry and had no flavor. My other friend ordered a Madori drink that lacked carbonation and Madori. She told the waitress so the waitress came back with another one that tasted the same. All in all, for the price that we paid for all four meals was not absolutely not worth it. I wouldn't waste my time or money at this place.

• Visited July 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Go hungry, leave with a full belly and wallet”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The Steak Loft has two seatin options, the bar area or dining room with salad bar. Select the dining side if you are in the mood for a fresh salad bar with a great selection which is included with all lunches. I had the quiche of the day with the salad bar for $8.95. My wife had an open faced pastrami sandwich served with homemade potato chips for $9.95. Everything was served promptly, hot, and yummy. The wait staff provided us free refills on beverages. A great lunch to prepare us for our Mystic adventure.

• Visited August 2013