“What a coffee shop should be.”
Review of Bartleby's Cafe

Bartleby's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Mystic
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Freshly brewed estate coffees and full espresso bar. We have 30 different kinds of tea, sandwiches and wraps and desserts.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stopped for a coffee and fell victim to a sinful peanut butter mud slide, both of which were great. Relaxed friendly atmosphere, where you can get a coffee to go or sit down and read the provided papers.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Small, local favorite coffee shop. Crowded in summer, but stop by in winter for the best cinnamon hot chocolate in the area.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Good for a quick cup of coffee and cake, they do make breakfast but we had no time. They do have wifi.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I stop here every time I'm in Mystic for a coffee or Chai Latte and they never disappoint! The food is pretty good too! Grab a chair by the window, relax and read the paper.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

The food was great but almost $10 for a chicken wrap at a coffee shop is way over the top. The coffee was delicious but my husband's chai was way too sweet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy my visit due to the owner constantly verbally berating his staff. Very rudely, loudly, and in front of the customers. When I looked nervously at a couple sitting nearby I heard the girl say, "Again? Working here must be awful." I want to support local, small businesses but I won't support bad bosses who treat their employees so poorly. I'll go to Starbucks next time.

5  Thank Tobbin