“A Memorable Visit!!”

S & P Oyster Co
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Seafood, South American, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chef Cobena’s unique style blends perfectly with the traditions of New England fare. He intertwines exotic spices and peppers with the area’s premier selection of seafood, poultry and beef. Relish in our premium selection of oysters spanning the eastern seaboard and the finest cuts of Yellowfin tuna, swordfish and native dayboat cod. Enjoy the juiciest, most flavorful steaks from Arkansas City, Kansas, by a facility designed by Dr. Temple Grandin, world renowned expert on animal welfare. Gluten-free? Enjoy a plethora of options on our special, gluten-free menu; check out our vegan options, too!
pawcatuck
“A Memorable Visit!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I celebrated his 50th birthday at S & P Oyster Company July 28,2014 with an experience to remember. Upon arriving we were greeted by Stephanie with a friendly smile and a warm hello. I called ahead for Priority Seating a few days ahead so our wait was only moments which I would recommend. We were seated upstairs at a window table over looking the Mystic River. Our servers Chris and Justin were professional, informative and attentive. We started with Chris's recommendation of assorted local oysters on the half shell and Prince Edward Island Mussels which were delightful then moved on to my husband personal favorite sushi grade Yellow fin Tuna and Seafood Ambrosia for myself both were cooked to perfection. We finished our experience sharing warn bread pudding which Justin suggested which was mouthwatering. I can not wait to return.

Bristow, VA
“Love this place!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We have gone several times to S&P and have never had a bad meal. I especially love their scallops. I recommend S&P to anyone going to Mystic.

Forest Hills, New York
“The freshest oysters and best clam chowder I ever had!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Dinner at S&P is an experience. All of the food is locally grown/caught and is farm to table or dock to table. We had the oysters and they were incredibly fresh. The clam chowder is delicious- creamy, yet light. The setting was appropriately rustic and the service outstanding. The price was a little steep but you get what you pay for, and we were not disappointed!

Visited June 2014
Utica, New York
“Fantastic Tuna Nachos.”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Best restaurant I have been to in a long time, I go out a lot to eat and this was seriously good. Great for lunch, the earlier the better. Very nice ambiance with very good service.

Visited July 2014
Buffalo, New York
“beautiful setting ok food”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is a beautiful setting and a tourist spot. We tried it and were a bit disappointed in the food. The service was excellent, the views wonderful. If you are not able to get outdoor seating, ask for a table near a window. Unfortunately, I don't think we will return.

• Visited July 2014

Been to S & P Oyster Co? Share your experiences!