“A bit Over Priced.”
Review of Go Fish

Go Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Go Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coogan Blvd & Clara Dr
Description: The Freshest Fish This Side of the Shoreline! Enjoy Mystic's best seafood any way you want it … raw or cooked. Dine on the freshest sushi and raw bar selections; carefully grilled, roasted, steamed, seared or Cajun-blackened fish; creative salads, pastas and stews; or beef and poultry entrees. Enjoy all of this in a visually eclectic sea of murals, mobiles, sculpture, paintings, blown glass, and neon by regional artists. Go Fish – a thoroughly fresh experience.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

If your not put off by over priced food of medium quality this may be the place for you. Fish tacos were just OK. Too much cabbage. 3 MEDIUM TACOS WITH NOTHING ELSE.
No complementing side. No nacho's nothing. The Iced tea was weak and seconds were charged for. The waitress Kelly was pleasant and hospitable, the best thing about the place. The restaurant seats about 400. I guess they do pack them in. I don't think I'll go back.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant serve fresh and awesome seafood! There are more options on the menu but we decided to ordered the bake scallops serve with veggie and choice of rice or roasted potatoe. It was a great option! The bake scallops is to die for b/c it was so fresh and delicious! The server was friendly and the atmosphere was clean and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this place to friend and family.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Stopped her for lunch on a busy Saturday, and we were able to sit right down. Ordered seafood, and everything was delicious. The seafood was fresh, portions were good and most of us ordered the small plates. I would definitely go back!

1  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Don't be scared when you first walk in...it is family friendly. The candles and dark atmosphere make you think its adults only but they are very friendly to families (even the other customers). A good variety of food on the menu but a little pricey for the quality (at least the meals we had). I would go to this place again.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

If you like an upscale dark hip place without any windows, you should go. I wanted a nice sunny window seat for our early dinner.
The bar looked very nice. I would go for happy hour.
Mediocre food and a small portion. Overpriced. My salmon was not cooked well and cold. Very small fried oysters for the price.
There were many small children on Saturday when we were there. We heard scream from the table next to us.
The service was great; very prompt. Bread was good, too. We got free refill without asking. Ample parking.

Been to Go Fish? Share your experiences!