“Just OK”
Review of Go Fish

Go Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Go Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coogan Blvd & Clara Dr
Description: The Freshest Fish This Side of the Shoreline! Enjoy Mystic's best seafood any way you want it … raw or cooked. Dine on the freshest sushi and raw bar selections; carefully grilled, roasted, steamed, seared or Cajun-blackened fish; creative salads, pastas and stews; or beef and poultry entrees. Enjoy all of this in a visually eclectic sea of murals, mobiles, sculpture, paintings, blown glass, and neon by regional artists. Go Fish – a thoroughly fresh experience.
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We were there last Monday eve for dinner. Restaurant was practically empty. Service was very good, although the food was nothing special.
Salad was good, bowl of chowder was good but small portions.
Fish and chips were not great and overpriced.

Doubt we'd go back,

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I thought I was safe ordering the fish and chips at this restaurant, but it was one of the worst plates of foods I have had in a long time-"off-tasting" fish, grayish cole slaw which tasted like it had been made days ago or poured out of a can, and non-descript fries. The waitress removed my basically untouched plate of food without comment, and then acted like I was the only one who had ever complained about the food when it was suggested that they might like to check their fish and cole slaw. They did comp the meal, but the experience here was my first and last.

1  Thank loves2go2
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Arrived with a co-worker and we enjoyed a delicious seafood dinner - the Clam Chowder is very, very good and we were pleasantly surprised with lots of clams - and less potatoes!

My seafood pasta with Shrimp, scallops, lobster, and crab was delicious and my buddies fresh scallops looks good!

The Wine list was pretty decent and wasn't too expensive for each glass, so I was happy and the beer selection seemed pretty decent as well.

Not surprisingly, dessert did not disappoint either!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

In six years this has been our fourth visit to Go Fish and the food is consistent. The meals were excellent and service was outstanding. We all had fish and it was fresh, cod, fluke, fish and chips. Definitely a place to visit again.

Michelle, CT

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The family all decided we needed some fish on Friday so we went off to "Go Fish". For a restaurant in a small mall it was nicely designed inside with a large bar area. We were greeted promptly and our group of 5 was quickly seated. Wait staff was very efficient and friendly - happy to explain the specials. We enjoyed the calamari and dumplings for our appetizer. Two friends had the scallops (my wife was happy that they offered "small plates" ) and enjoyed their meal. I had the fish and chips - a little too much breading for my taste but still very good. The Cod special was enjoyed and a childs portion of chicken strips was also a hit. The price was expensive but we included cocktails and wine with the meal. Excellent service with a smile made the evening very good.

Been to Go Fish? Share your experiences!