“Great Food, Great Service”

Captain Daniel Packer Inne Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
West Orange, New Jersey
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Went here for 20th anniversary dinner. Staff very friendly & accommodating. We started with a wonderful raspberry salad. My wife had Carribean Salmon and loved the array of flavors. I had the veal which was delish. My wife loved the gelato for dessert. Only surprise was that they knew it was our 20th anniversary and did not acknowledge it.

• Visited July 2014

“Great experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Went here with family tonight - outstanding food - everything from apps main course to dessert. Creative menu not the "same old.." Service was knowledgeable and very friendly. Wonderful evening!

Latham, New York
“Great service and amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I made a reservation for 615 and advised them that our daughter has a wheelchair. When we got there, our table was ready and they had a spot for her wheelchair and we had plenty of room and most importantly, they made us feel very welcome! The service was outstanding. The waitress was fantastic with our girls and very accommodating. The food was fantastic. I asked if I could order the truffle mac and cheese side dish that I saw on the pub menu online for our daughter and they happily obliged. I had the baked onion soup and it was fantastic. My husband had the clam chowder and he said it was amazing. For dinner I had the Veal Homard…Tender choice cut of scaloppini veal pan seared with Maine lobster meat, shallots, shiitake mushrooms and aromatics. Finished in a Madeira demi glace with a drizzle of truffle oil…$28. It had a ton of lobster in it and it was delicious! My husband had the Truffle Scallops…Fresh Bomster’s Stonington sea scallops dredged in seasoned flour, pan seared with asparagus tips and roasted tomatoes in a black truffle citrus butter. Served over DPI mashed potatoes…$30. It came with 8-10 large scallops and they were cooked to perfection! We were too full to have dessert. Our total bill came to 91.00. This place is a keeper. It is great for couples or for families. They also have a pub downstairs and great parking. What an amazing find!

• Visited June 2014
West Haven, Connecticut
“Great Atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Every year I choose a different place for Mother's Day and I was please we the setting of a buffet an entertainment of someone playing a guitar as a background. I was with my family and we all enjoyed the food, service, and view. Also tickets as gift for Mother's Day to go to the Mystic Aquarium was a perfect day as well as ambiance.

• Visited May 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“charming space and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has a more casual pub style space downstairs which is where we ate. It was too dark for me to read most of the menu and it is very small. The food is not typical pub but is more adventurous and creative. A bit on the pricy side but a fun experience.

Visited June 2014