“Good Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We normally don't eat at Hotel restaurants but I received a BOGO coupon so we figured we'd give it a shot.The atmosphere was nice and the wait staff seemed very attentive.The menu had many good choices but unfortunately they were out of Fettucini and Linguini which kind of seemed odd being an Italian eatery and all but I went with the Angel Hair Pasta and my wife had the Penne.Salad was included with our meal and it was an O.K. side salad with Balsamic dressing.Our meals came and were very tasty and there was plenty for us to eat.It seemed like the average price was 17-22$ for entrees which isn't really bad for around here.Wine was about 8$ per glass.The desserts looked incredible but we were to full to order any.We will be returning to this restaurant,we were very satisfied!

1  Thank PetefromRI

Reviewed December 1, 2013

waited forever. had to chase wait staff in order to get drinks. had to ask for rolls. food was cold. ordered the tialpia. should have had crab stuffing, not stuffed. only good thing was the spinach. extremely disappointed.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The service was great!! The food was amazing!! the only downfall was the lack of heat, We ate dinner with our coats on however the staff was great and were embarrassed with the situation. We still enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The food here is beyond words. All meals are excellent. I have eaten here several times and have tried almost all the entrees on the menu and I can honestly say that I don't have one particular favorite.

The wait staff is very attentive and ensure that your dining experience is the best you can possibly experience. They have two establishments. One in Mystic, CT and one in Branford, CT and the food and service is excellent at both establishments.

Well worth the visit. Just make sure you make a reservation on the weekend or you will have a wait. They don't rush your culinary experience and the prices are very reasonable. They also do great catering for weddings and parties.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was our 3rd visit. I'll give a place 3 tries and that's it, we kept hoping the service had improved, but when I saw the same 3 (3!) bartenders on I knew we were doomed. Between all 3 bartenders they had 12 people to wait on. They were more interested in cleaning dirty dishes than taking care of their customers. Unbelievably bad. I thought we might have been on a candid camera segment entitled "how long will it take you to get up and leave " The martini took 20 minutes to arrive, and the appetizer order never got placed. We weren't the only ones waiting, the other 10 patrons were in the same boat..........We were starving and thought we'd have better luck in the restaurant portion, which we did. Our waiter, Pat, was excellent and the food was very good, but I'm sorry to say we won't be back. (unless we try takeout and call 2 hours ahead) Management needs to pay attention and fire everyone in the bar. I have a feeling the owner is at his Branford location while this place runs amok.