“Great, fresh food”

Cuisines: Latin
Description: May be second franchise; there's one in Colchester
Description: May be second franchise; there's one in Colchester
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I work in Mystic and I was so happy when the Lazy Burrito opened! It's inexpensive, fresh and wholesome food. It never takes a long time to get in and out, which is perfect for my lunch break. I am a big Chipotle fan, and this is a similar layout. The food is so great, and I usually can't even finish my whole meal--worth very penny!

1  Thank tgmaria

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We ate lunch at Lazy Burrito on Labor Day weekend. We heard that there was a burrito place in Mystic and had to give it a try. This is a nice little lunch place if you are a no-frills kind of person. What I liked about the food (aside from it was very fresh) was that you could choose exactly what you wanted on your burrito (or salad in my case).

I had the taco salad with pork and grilled veggies. While my husband had a traditional burrito. All of our food was delicious. The eating area is a U-shaped bar with a few stools. I'd eat there again in a heart beat.

1  Thank AmyTravels720
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was off of work one day and doing some quick shopping in the Mystic outlets, and I decided to take a chance on this tiny place. My first impression was that it was extremely clean, but seemed to be in a space that was far too big for the operation. It wasn't busy, and in fact I was the only patron in the place, but it was still super loud with the banging on the pans and such. The good thing, was that the view of the kitchedis unobstructed and you can clearly see them making the food and cleaning up. This reminds me of a lower-level Chipotle, in that your food is served the same way, with the same choices, in the same style. However, that 's where it ends...the meat (I tried Chicken Tacos and a Shredded Pork Burrito) was bland, and the salsas leave a lot to be desired. It's not bad, but it's not great either

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I go here at least once a week. Their food is so fresh and delicious and the service is great too. If you like tacos and burritos this is the place for you to go while in Mystic.

1  Thank nnnnnnnnnnn