“Found it!!”
Review of Oyster Club

Oyster Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Oyster Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Oyster Club is a casual fine dining restaurant and raw bar specializing in the richness of the New England coast and countryside. The menu, which is written daily, showcases food that travels the shortest distance from 'farm & sea to table,' with seasonality and location determining the day's delicacies. Benefiting from the region's many local farmers and fisherman, Oyster Club features bounty from the sea, pasture raised beef, local produce and artisanal cheeses. We believe Oyster Club is an extension of your home and that all will feel welcome at our table - please join us!
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Ok, I'm just doing raw bar today.
My fourth stop today, and I'm finally a happy camper. Ninigret oysters firm, clean, salt water only!! No bay. Enjoy.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We love to ride our boat over to Mystic and eat at this restaurant. You can get dockage down the street for a reasonable price and have a fun time in the Village. Happy Hour Oysters are an unbeatable price of $1 each, 7 days a week! Cant beat that. Had a strange experience with service on one visit where a part of 6 was squeezed in behind us and the entire dining room was empty....why make us uncomfortable for no reason? The food made up for it. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Just reading other restaurant reviews for Mystic, CT, after having posted a review for S & P Oyster Co., I noticed that the pictures for this restaurant are of the sign for S & P Oyster Co, the garden patio of S & P Oyster Co and the night view of S & P Oyster Co. This restaurant is not S & P Oyster Co, I just had lunch there and reviewed it. People might get confused. I am sorry that I can't assign a rating to Oyster Bar, I haven't been there. Just, as I said, noticed that the pictures are of a different restaurant.

2  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Basing this review strictly on our meal, it was exceptional...each meal, and we were dining as a party of 6 on two separate occasions. The NY strip is the best you will get in Mystic (and all surrounding areas I'm sure!). The green salad with blueberries was a huge favorite as well and there was a Mahi Mahi dish with chicpeas that was the best by far. Our little ones had the burgers and actually ate them and requested them on our second trip back which is huge! The only drawback was while the staff is so nice and friendly the service was very slow. It took a little over an hour to be served our meals and with an infant and two under 5 it gets a little crazy. If I were dining with just my husband I would choose this restaurant every night but with the littles ones the wait is a little too long to hold their patience. This restaurant deserves the 5 stars based on the quality of the food served-best food in Mystic, just grab some drinks at the bar and relax while your meal is prepared and if you have little ones bring a lot of entertainment!

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Up on high in the treetops we had an eclectic meal that was really tapas. It was very nice but quite head to judge amounts for a family of 4. Only real complaint was that the service was pretty hit or miss. Unlikely to be back...

Been to Oyster Club? Share your experiences!