“Don't bother”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The bagels tasted like cardboard. The tables were dirty, even under the glass covering. Somehow, there were tons of people coming in to get bagels to go. I noticed a lot of people ordering the French toast bagel and raving about it (I had an egg one, my husband a plain one). We will not be going here again.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Made from scratch on the premises by a guy who has bagels shops in Jersey and New York. Need I say more?

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Loved the bagels and place. It was very nice, people were friendly and I really enjoyed it. Would love to go there every day for breakfast or lunch. Food is excellent!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Great little deli/bagel shop love the cranberry chicken salad. Bagels are always fresh staff is friendly and quick to recognize returnees. Good value for the money Try the HOBO or BOBO in the morning great start to the day.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Believe me this is as good as New York City bagels. The owner has bagel shoppes in New Jersey and we are lucky that he was in Mystic when the location became available. A great addition to our town.