“First Vacation for Husband in 4 years”

Howard Johnson Inn Mystic
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Mystic

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Hebrew first
NORTH BERWICK
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed there on a Business trip and the Gov. contracted rooms there. although I was the only one in the room, I was asigned a two bedroom room. I had to sleep on the bed furthest away from the air conditioner because when and if it turned on it would freeze me. if I didn't use it the rooms would get to hot and I couldn't sleep. Not enough blankets to sleep with air conditioner constantly running. I had to sleep with the slider open to get air in there then had to put up with noise outside. If enough people complain the government will take them off the places to stay. My door key kept not working and I had to go back 3 time in a week to get it fixed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

terconn, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Mystic, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Good Afternoon and thank you for letting us know about your stay with us, I do apologize it was less than perfect. we work very hard to make sure all of our guests have a clean and comfortable room especially is you are with us for a long time. I do wish you had said something while you were here we would have tried to make things right
Downers Grove, Illinois
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Nice hotel which has a great location. Great shopping across street and super food in mystic. Enjoyed the town and getting to explore the town.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you had a good stay
NORTH MIDDLETOWN
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I took my family on a short family getaway to Mystic; and stayed in this Inn for a period of three days. The place was clean, have an indoor pool (which I wish would be heated during the cooler months); a next to the Hotel Dinner, and is located at a walk able distance from the Aquarium and "The Village". The staff was very nice and helpful recommending places to see, things to do, and great places where to eat. The only disruptive thing was a Garbage truck that stopped by every day around 5:00 am to pick up the Diner's Garbage. In overall we had a great experience in this Hotel and would go back again. And yes, I would recommend it to a friend (^_^).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am sorry the garbage truck disturbed you , we have contacted them and they are coming later in the day.
As for the pool we keep it at 80 degrees but will bump up the room temperature to make it more comfortable for you during your next visit