“One of my Favorite Lunch Spots”

Bleu Squid Breakfast and Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Mystic
Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of my Favorite Lunch Spots”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Whenever I am in the area, this is my favorite spot to pick up lunch! Their grown-up grilled cheese is delicious! They have a variety of grilled cheeses, the lobster one is also very good. Everytime I go I usually end up with one of their cupcakes as well. Grilled Cheese + Cupcake = the Perfect Lunch!

• Visited August 2011

Suffolk NY
“Best grilled cheese ever”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

My husband and I went to Old mystic village for some souvenirs for our kids. It was around 1230 Lunch time, we were done with the eating out by the end of our trip and wanted something that was more of a home cooked meal. We decided to ck out the Bleu Squid. The best grilled cheese sandwiches ever. We each got one and split it DELICIOUS !!! Is all we could say The sandwiches hit the spot. If you are in the are this is the place to stop at .

• Visited November 2011
New Jersey
“Great Grilled Cheese and Cold, Hard (Old?) Cupcakes!”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

The grilled cheese sandwiches are very gooey and good, with high quality ingredients. When I bit into my cupcake, though, it was cold and hard. The flavor of the frosting was decent, but it came off in hard chunks and the cake was dry and crumby. Had I still been in the store, I would have mentioned this to the ladies working there, but we had left the store. Lesson learned: Make sure you get a FRESH, room temperature cupcake!

• Visited November 2011
Edison, New Jersey
“AMAZING CUPCAKES!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

sandwiches are great! mac and cheese was good but average. their cupcakes have been sooo amazing each time i've been here. they have unique flavors and their cupcakes are always moist!

• Visited August 2011
Angier, North Carolina
“Great spot for lunch”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Great spot to grab a bite to eat - they are incredible, especially the lobster grill cheese. They also have other eclectic eats and snacks to satisfy your needs while shopping in the Mystic Village. I have recommended to others to try lunch here, and they too have liked it. Classic, simple sandwiches on great home made bread.

• Visited September 2011