“Great Hawaiian Pizza”

Mango's Wood-Fired Pizza Co.
Ranked #21 of 99 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Old World, Wood-Fired Pizzas, Salads, Sandwiches & a huge selection of the finest craft beers!
Middlesex, New Jersey
“Great Hawaiian Pizza”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had never been to this restaurant but I feel I ate previously in the same location. The wait for lunch was crazy long but we did wait outside with the ducks. There was indoor and outdoor seating, we sat inside which had to be more comfortable in late June. All I remember of this meal was that we had just eaten pizza the night before but we got the Hawaiian pizza and it was so incredible that we just kept eating it until it was all gone. I'd definitely eat there again.

• Visited June 2013

East Hampton, New York
“If in the Old Mystic Shops, Don't Miss It!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We eat here every time we are in the area. It is our go-to rendezvous spot when meeting friends who live in the area. The wings are amazing with a nice wood-fired taste and the pizza is authentic pizza--real mozzarella, homemade marinara and a crust that is not too doughy. Best of all is a great beer list with beverages that will compliment any 'za. Highly recommend Mango's for a inexpensive and delectable lunch.

Norwich, Connecticut
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Hidden in Olde Mystick Village is Mango's. We went one night just to change up our pizza routine. The pizza was great, we have been back many times since. It is small, but during the off season there should be no issue getting a seat. I can not imagine going during the peak summer tourist season.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Aaron D
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Pizza is amazing!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I've eaten at Mango's Pizza every time that I have been in the Mystic area of CT. Located in Mystic Village, I found this restaurant just by chance and so glad that I did. The setting is casual and restaurant is a bit small. The only thing that I have eaten here is their thin crust wood-fire pizza. It's delicious!!! There's no rhyme or reason why I eat only the pizza, I just love it. It is one of the best I've had. This small restaurant offers a very friendly staff and great service. They offer a variety of beer/ale choices as they do with soda. Will definitely be back soon.

• Visited October 2013
“It's food and its hot”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a Friday wanted a quick meal staff was pleasant and the food was okay not great but it was off season