“Excellent”

Mango's Wood-Fired Pizza Co.
Ranked #24 of 103 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Description: Old World, Wood-Fired Pizzas, Salads, Sandwiches & a huge selection of the finest craft beers!
Reviewed August 22, 2013

While on a family vacation in 2010, we came across this restaurant. My family liked it so much that they all insisted we go there again during this vacation to Mystic. It was a warm day, but we chose to sit outside on the covered porch. Our waitress was super. We had buffalo wings and a pizza. The pizza is terrific, best crust. I am certain we will make this a regular stop during future trips to Mystic.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Cute spot. Food was ready quickly. Prices were very reasonable. Good beer selection. Pizza was good, but I've had better wood-fired pizza. The pizza wasn't bad, but found that the sauce didn't have a lot of flavor. Overall, not a bad place to eat. Probably the best food option in Mystic Village.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was a nice little stop for dinner in Mystic. The drinks were all from bottles, so they were a little more expensive then they neede to be. But the pizza was good. It is in a cute area. I'd go back again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have had my fair share of pizza and specifically wood-fired pizza so I would say that I can form an opinion based on my experiences.

They offer many different types of pizza's (by types I mean unique flavor combinations) This would not be the place to get a peperoni pizza or cheese pizza for that matter. They did not have a children's menu and the waitress offered to make garlic bread and add sauce.

This is not my type of pizza place and I will not be back. I will give them a thumbs up on their choice of music.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We ate here during the heat wave, and it was so cold in there that you would nearly shiver. AMAZING! The food was delicious, and we felt it was a good value for the price. Good beer selection too. Restaurant is very small. We enjoyed the General store 2 stores down for their fresh fudge. The whole area is so charming and cute, a great place to stop for a meal!