“Great casual eats”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Really enjoyed the quiet atmosphere and excellent food at this restaurant. Chicken burger was so good - moist and flavorful. Service was attentive and food was served in a reasonable amount of time. This was right next to our hotel and I'm so glad that we tried it.

MysticBoathouse, Owner at Mystic Boathouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

So happy to hear you enjoyed everything. Our chicken burger is one of our newest menu items, and it has become quite a hit! Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

... if you are looking for deliciously tasty food, refreshing cocktails, comfortable atmosphere, very friendly staff, good service - all at very reasonable prices!! (unlike other local overpriced places)

MysticBoathouse, Owner at Mystic Boathouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thanks for the nice review, Jeff! Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and we very much look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I find eating out in the USA more of a chore than a pleasure
I live in Cape Town and frankly we are spoilt rotten when eating out as quality and value are extremely high. Like anywhere though, you need to know where to go. Maybe I just can't find the AFFORDABLE fantastic eating experience in The USA
This resturant was ok, the food was ok and the service was ok. I

You've made us want to visit Cape Town! Sorry to hear that eating out is a chore here, but I hope you enjoyed all the other parts of your visit to the USA.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went here for dinner and was very pleased with the menu and prices. I had the fried oysters, which were cooked to perfection, to my mind. My companion had pan-seared scallops which were also very good. I was very pleased that I could have a side salad instead of potato with my oysters. The portions were ample and the service was excellent.

Thank you so much for reviewing us! Hope to see you again next time you're in town.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We wanted some place to catch a casual meal upon our arrival in Mystic. This place fit the bill. We were extremely pleased with our meal. We split the beet salad and both had the salmon. I was impressed that the waitress asked how we wanted the salmon prepared and checked back to make sure it was to our satisfaction. Nice wine list, too. Nothing pricey, but someone knows some good values. Our waitress was very attentive. Good value for the money.

So glad you enjoyed your visit! We always enjoy hearing customers compliment our wine list - we try hard to find great wine at great prices. Thanks for the nice review.

Been to Mystic Boathouse? Share your experiences!