“You won't be dissapointed...”
Review of Mystic Boathouse

Mystic Boathouse
Ranked #31 of 99 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Waterford, Connecticut
“You won't be dissapointed...”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

... if you are looking for deliciously tasty food, refreshing cocktails, comfortable atmosphere, very friendly staff, good service - all at very reasonable prices!! (unlike other local overpriced places)

• Visited September 2013
MysticBoathouse, Owner at Mystic Boathouse, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thanks for the nice review, Jeff! Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and we very much look forward to seeing you again.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Not a bad meal”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I find eating out in the USA more of a chore than a pleasure
I live in Cape Town and frankly we are spoilt rotten when eating out as quality and value are extremely high. Like anywhere though, you need to know where to go. Maybe I just can't find the AFFORDABLE fantastic eating experience in The USA
This resturant was ok, the food was ok and the service was ok. I

• Visited September 2013
You've made us want to visit Cape Town! Sorry to hear that eating out is a chore here, but I hope you enjoyed all the other parts of your visit to the USA.
Putnam County, NY
“Good meal at a good price”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner and was very pleased with the menu and prices. I had the fried oysters, which were cooked to perfection, to my mind. My companion had pan-seared scallops which were also very good. I was very pleased that I could have a side salad instead of potato with my oysters. The portions were ample and the service was excellent.

Visited September 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing us! Hope to see you again next time you're in town.
york, pa
“Nice casual place, good food”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We wanted some place to catch a casual meal upon our arrival in Mystic. This place fit the bill. We were extremely pleased with our meal. We split the beet salad and both had the salmon. I was impressed that the waitress asked how we wanted the salmon prepared and checked back to make sure it was to our satisfaction. Nice wine list, too. Nothing pricey, but someone knows some good values. Our waitress was very attentive. Good value for the money.

Visited September 2013
So glad you enjoyed your visit! We always enjoy hearing customers compliment our wine list - we try hard to find great wine at great prices. Thanks for the nice review.
Kingston, NY
“Excellent and surprising find”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I were staying ate the Holiday Inn Express right next door and decided to go to the Boathouse for a beer and some light grub. The place is nicely decorated with nautical motives, as expected, and has both an indoor restaurant area and a terrace which is quite a treat given that the property sits on top of a hill. The bar area is cool and quite cozy as well. Beer on tap is less than $5, fried calamari $10 and belly clams $12 for generous and very savory portions. Staff is friendly and very professional. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
MysticBoathouse, Owner at Mystic Boathouse, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thanks for the nice review! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. Please visit again next time you are in town.

Been to Mystic Boathouse? Share your experiences!