“response to jimmynlisa from Kingston, Canada”
Review of Lis Bake Shop

Lis Bake Shop
Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Mystic
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Ledyard, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“response to jimmynlisa from Kingston, Canada”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

...recently visited this website to check hours of business for Lis's. Couldn't believe the comments from jimmynlisa of Kingston, Canada. Wife and I have visited Lis's since she opened. EVERY time we are greeted by the extremely professional/friendly owner and her employees. Outstanding service, value, and baked goods. These up tight individuals from Canada must be paranoid &/or on drugs. Read all the other outstanding reviews. They are way out in left field. Highly recommend.

Cinnamon Roll Guy

• Visited December 2012

connecticut
“Cupcake Heaven!!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Take a break from walking around Mystic for a delicious treat at Lis Bake Shop!! The cupcakes are the BEST that I have ever had...true homemade flavor, always fresh, such choices it is hard to decide which flavor to try...Triple Chocolate or Carrot Cake usually win out with me!! The cookies are scrumptious and have a little twist on traditional flavors. Grab a treat and sit outside to watch the boats go by!! The staff is always friendly, making a trip there even more worthwhile!! The prices are a bit high, but worth an occasional treat!!

• Visited September 2012
New York
“Best bakery!,,,,”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

this little bakery near the boats is incredible! Had to go off my diet to have their baked goods when I was in Mystic...my husband had a piece of chocolate cake that was unbelievable. Their cupcakes are delicious. I love this place!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank kfields424
RI
“Yummmm cupcake”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Had a really great carrot cake cupcake here one afternoon. Good iced coffee too. Slightly expensive but I can forgive that since they probably can't order ingredients in bulk. Great for a treat while strolling in downtown Mystic. The ladies inside were very friendly.

• Visited July 2012
Mystic, Connecticut
“Yummy treats, poor service”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I live in Mystic. We've been to Lis bake shop a few times and the service has always been poor. We were there this past Sunday and Lis (the owner) took our order. She was very snappy. It was like we were an inconvenice, I'll stick to Mystic Market. Great breakfast goodies and great service.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank sheila K

Been to Lis Bake Shop? Share your experiences!