“My favorite restaurant !”
Review of Mezza

Mezza
Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Conveniently located less than a mile from downtown Mystic, this quaint Mediterranean Grill has charm and ambiance, outdoor seating, and on site parking. Authentic, fresh, home-style cooking & all natural ingredients.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I live in Mystic, and The Pita Spot is, by far, my favorite restaurant! The food is exceptional and the owners and staff are so warm, pleasant, and hospitable - they make you feel like a guest in their own home.
The Baba ghnoush, kibbeh, stuffed grape leaves, shawarma and chicken la la are just a few of my favorites !
Healthy and flavorful ... Try it, you'll love it!

Julie

Reviewed July 24, 2014

My family went to the restaurant instead of our usual pizza place based on the TripAdvisor reviews. I'm so glad we did! The service was wonderful and our waitress was very knowledgable about the menu and helped us with ordering. We ordered 'family style', and the food started coming out quickly. Everything we ordered had such great flavors, especially the dips and hummus. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

So we came here because of all the positive reviews...they are totally on target!
The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. Our waitress was able to make quite a few good suggestions and explain items on the menu in great detail. I also noticed the wait staff hepling each other out when one was busy, which is really nice to see. We had an appetizer sampler platter with hummus, shankleesh, and kibbeh...plates were all empty! shankleesh is an delish mix of feta, tomato and spices. The we both had shawarma for the first time....OMG...I wish I lived closer to Mystic. It was fabulous. Everything we had tasted to fresh and homemade. I'm so glad we had dinner here!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I usually don't like Mediterranean food but the Pita Spot is my exception! Their falafel special is one of my favorite meals of all time, and I love their mulberry juice. The atmosphere there is great, and the staff could not be nicer. The food is very authentic and fresh; their chef('s) are phenomenal. I can't wait to go back there, it was so great!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

If your looking for a gluten free meal or vegetarian meal this is your place.. The food that ordered was good but could easily get the same thing at a different place. It's mystic! Skip this place and go somewhere overlooking the water !!

1  Thank nina c

Been to Mezza? Share your experiences!