“Amazing middle eastern food”
Review of Mezza

Mezza
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in Mystic
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Conveniently located less than a mile from downtown Mystic, this quaint Mediterranean Grill has charm and ambiance, outdoor seating, and on site parking. Authentic, fresh, home-style cooking & all natural ingredients.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Healthy, fresh and beautifully prepared Lebanese food. We love the Chicken Shwarma, falafels - everything is wonderful, best baklava we've ever had. Friendly, efficient, family run place. Very patient with diners new to the cuisine.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Here is the secret: this is where the locals go! If you want comfort food, a relaxing atmosphere and the freshest food around, this is the place! Order anything on the menu--everything is good! Everything has homemade taste with deep flavors and is made freshly daily. If you peek at the grill--the eggplant is roasting for fresh Baba Ghannouj. Try traditional Lebanese hummus or Moudardarah--earthy lentils with carmelized onions. Lala Chicken is named after the owner's uncle and is true comfort food. My favorite dish is the chicken sharwarma entree. Try the grilled calamari over couscous for a treat. Salads and soups are fresh and full of flavor. The service is top notch by friendly, caring people. I've come here since Pita has opened and tried everything--it's all fantastic. This is the place to go for fresh, flavorful food served in a setting that makes you feel like you are home for dinner. The Best!

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

The decor is comfy, the flowers on the tables are fresh, the food is oh so flavorful!!! This is a real gem if a restaurant. I had heard about this place and I knew I had to try it. The food is fresh and all of it is made in house and from local ingredients from a Lebanese family. The schwarma is the best I have ever had! I recommend the schwarma wrap for a lighter option, but the flavor profile in this dish is uncompromised and well executed. I think this is my new favorite place!! Keep it up Pita Spot!!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a home town restaurant in a town with many restaurant choices. The quality of food is fantastic and always well prepared. Vivian, Tony and staff a very welcoming and make a point to stop by and say hello. The prices are reasonable. We often intend to get just one plate but end up with more because the choices are so good.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I can’t say enough good things about our dining experience. The wait staff, Liz & Diane were enthusiastic and friendly. The food was amazing. I highly recommend trying their food sampling menu, whether or not you are familiar with Lebanese food, as everything on it is as good as the next. The owner Vivian went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed our first visit. We dine out 3 to 4 times a week and this new favorite restaurant. By far the best food & service in Mystic, Ct.

Been to Mezza? Share your experiences!