“Greatest new secret in Mystic”

Thai One On Where East Meets West
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We offer healthy and tasty eastern cuisine, prepared in the manner of native Thailand - slightly adjusted and specialty menued for taste - with a western presentation. We use only fresh ingredients and add no MSG. Every meal is cooked separately, which allows us to meet special needs of our customers (such as gluten free diet or various allergies). Our restaurant was designed to present a casual/classy cafe-like environment in which our customers can enjoy both a traditional dining room and a lounge area with the full bar
Groton
“Greatest new secret in Mystic”
Reviewed September 20, 2009

This just opened and we have been there a couple of times for dinner, once in the surprisingly large bar area and once in the dining area. It's a very upscale, sparkling look combined with a fantastic kitchen. The spring rolls and the jumping squid appetizers are superb, and my wife loves the papaya salad. No skimping on portions here. Entrees and specials, and I had a great radnar. Very friendly and efficient service, and the owners took time to ask us how we enjoyed ourselves and if we had any recommendations - nice to see proprietors who care about the customers' viewpoints and and about getting to know them. Will be back and back.

Gales Ferry, CT.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, chaotic service”
Reviewed September 19, 2009

Food is excellent. Some of the best Thai food I've had...and I've had alot. The service however was a bit chaotic. I sat at the bar where the bartender serving me was lovely and attentive. However, the owners got behind the bar to "help" and it was obvious that they got in the way to where the bartender was so distracted she forgot about me. This is the second time I've eaten here and had the same experience both times. I will go back again for the food and entertainment of the owners and the staff tripping over each other.

1 Thank Timiso
Noank, CT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thai One On - Excellent Take-out”
Reviewed September 14, 2009

I've got take here twice now. Excellent and fast service, too. I usually order Pad Prig Sod with chicken (two stars, three if I'm in the mood for spicier). The spring rolls are delicious, too. Next time, I'll venture and try something different but I just love pad prig sod.

Mystic CT
“Thai One On Mystic Thai restaurant”
Reviewed August 29, 2009

Modern clean friendly atmosphere. We decided to eat in the bar area which we found comfortable. The menu had many choices and all can be ordered on a "scale of spice". We started with the spicy shrimp and were very satisfied. The crab soup was light and yummy as were the fresh spring rolls. We look forward to sharing this experience again in the near future.

Thai One On is located at 56 White Hall Avenue in Mystic CT and can be reached at [--].