“Very poor attention to custermers”

Thai One On Where East Meets West
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer healthy and tasty eastern cuisine, prepared in the manner of native Thailand - slightly adjusted and specialty menued for taste - with a western presentation. We use only fresh ingredients and add no MSG. Every meal is cooked separately, which allows us to meet special needs of our customers (such as gluten free diet or various allergies). Our restaurant was designed to present a casual/classy cafe-like environment in which our customers can enjoy both a traditional dining room and a lounge area with the full bar
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went in on a sunday for a bit to eat. Waited for ten mins to get something to drink. The food was just ok same with the price. The people working seemed very bored and not paying any attention to there customers. Much better place for THIE food in downtown mystic.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We've been going here since the place opened and really enjoy the great, steady food. Best fresh summer rolls, ginger and curry around. Always friendly, good humor, clean, and the staff remembers us. We usually sit in the oval bar area - you have to see it, it's one of the best looking bars in the area and it's no wonder why the Deal No Deal crew lived there for three months. We went back the other day to find that they added big screen televisions and a full sports package, and sitting there it feels like you're at the games themselves. During games they are carrying happy hour prices on beer, wine, drinks, and a special bar menu with the usuals like wings and chips with a spicy flair. An excellent Thai-food restaurant with contemporary surroundings - a great combination.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Dropped in on a Sunday to watch an NFL game. This place is great for sitting and relaxing while having a wonderful freshly prepared meal compared to the other restaurants within walking distance from the near by hotels I usually stay at while here on business trips from New York. I intend on always coming back to THAI ONE ON from NOW ON!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I loved how clean the restaurant was as soon as my fiance and I walked in. The space is spacious and comfortable. I was greeted by a lovely host, a lady with an accent and the service was excellent throughout the meal. We ordered some drinks, appetizers, noodles and curry dishes. All I can tell you is they were amazing. It was one of the best meals I have ever had and the prices were just right. Will soon be back the next time we are in Mystic and we can't wait! Thank you Thai One On.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Been there a couple times, always had a good time. Latest was with another couple, their first time. All enjoyed our dinners. Found a trick - if you have a diner very worried about spices (yes, my wife) then ask for No spices and then also ask for the spice tray, and spice it up yourself.

1  Thank dbarms