“Adore Pad Cashew Nut”

Thai One On Where East Meets West
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer healthy and tasty eastern cuisine, prepared in the manner of native Thailand - slightly adjusted and specialty menued for taste - with a western presentation. We use only fresh ingredients and add no MSG. Every meal is cooked separately, which allows us to meet special needs of our customers (such as gluten free diet or various allergies). Our restaurant was designed to present a casual/classy cafe-like environment in which our customers can enjoy both a traditional dining room and a lounge area with the full bar
Reviewed June 21, 2013

3 straight years of perfect Pad Cashew Nut! Have visited Thai One One in Mystic CT since 2010 at least once per week. Have never had a bad meal and the service is excellent.

1  Thank Christopher M
There are newer reviews for Thai One On Where East Meets West

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Very nice Thai Fusion restaurant next to the Mystic Comfort Inn...

The owners are very helpful and friendly and accommodating... Very flexible with their menu...

The food was delicious and generous portion with perfect level of spice... As requested...

Very fast and courteous service...

A must!!!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The staff was very friendly and very accommodating....the food was excellent....I had the Summer Rolls and the Shrimp Pad Thai and I was not disappointed.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I were passing through Mystic on a short business trip. Having toured TO Thailand, I have developed a strong taste for the food. Right when we got there this past Friday night, the Thai aura came right back. It was calm; not packed out, but not deserted either. The waitress was very enthusiastic with a huge smile on her face, and the service was great.

My wife, who was/is new to Thai food, had a lot of questions about the food and asked for recommendations because she wanted "another woman's opinion." She took the waitress's recommendation for an appetizer and the duck curry - she absolutely loved it! I personally ordered the tuna steak special with the spicy basil, and it met my rather high Thai expectations. The portions that they delivered were pretty generous, too.

Perhaps most impressive, however, was the staff. Service at Thai restaurants can sometimes be a little iffy, but this was special. Every staff member not only went out of his/her way to be friendly, s/he also seemed to take great pride in what they served. Everyone seemed to really LIKE working here and serving the food/drinks.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Always Good service. Great food. Pleasant atmosphere. My favorite appetizer is summer roll: fresh veggies with shrimp & pork wrapped in rice paper. They serve with sweet sauce topped with ground peanuts. Delicious! I Also love Thai one on seafood. Strongly recommend to everybody. I come to this place all the time - never was disappointed.