“You need to "Thai" this one”

Thai One On Where East Meets West
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer healthy and tasty eastern cuisine, prepared in the manner of native Thailand - slightly adjusted and specialty menued for taste - with a western presentation. We use only fresh ingredients and add no MSG. Every meal is cooked separately, which allows us to meet special needs of our customers (such as gluten free diet or various allergies). Our restaurant was designed to present a casual/classy cafe-like environment in which our customers can enjoy both a traditional dining room and a lounge area with the full bar
Niantic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You need to "Thai" this one”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We did our "Date night" here and it was great. We were the only ones in the restaurant, but that is probably because there was a storm on the way. We were seated next to the fireplace, which made it more romantic. I have to say, that the food was really good. We love spicy Thai food and it was our first time here. We will be back. Thank you Dawn for your awesome and tentative service.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank scott r

“With the one i love.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Just finish our meal and it was different and excellent. The service is great. Dawn the waitress answer all my questions with a beautiful smile. Get place with a love one or friends. Will come back.

1 Thank hoseman60
Groton, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“resident of Mystic - top 3 restaurants”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Reading the other reviews, I should disclose that I am definitely not an 'expert' in Thai food - having tried only two other Thai places before. Still, I've been here three times before and keep coming back and recommending it because I think it's delicious, and very well priced. I've asked for a spice tray every time, to tweak my own hot-ness level.

Some are complaining that the prices are high but this is Mystic - a small beef steak down the road costs $27, and 3 pancakes at the place next door is $7 - so I'm not complaining. My mom and I ate lunch here and both had large portions, Kang Dang (delicious) and Ginger Pad Thai (?) which was also delicious - this was her first time and she couldn't stop complimenting the food, the decor, etc. With dessert, wonderful aromatic hot tea, and tip, we spent just $30. Very relaxing and friendly. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jessie M
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Mystic Secret”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Came here eve of Thanksgiving and as soon as my daughter and I entered we were greeted warmly and seated near the fireplace. A surprisingly great decor! Ordered swai in a basil sauce - the swai was my first time and it was delicious, a light, white fish - and enjoyed it immensely. My daughter ordered the famous Pad Thai at two stars spice level - she thought it was perfect. We both had the special margarita which they said was named after one of their customers - someone named Dangerous Dave. It's a spicy margarita with real peppers muddled in it. Great staff, friendly, service was good. Really loved the place, will be there again when we're in town 4sure.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank BigJoe100
New Jersey
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I ate here twice over the same weekend. The service is very friendly and they have a great menu. The food is absolutely delicious. Try the Pad Cashew...3-4 star spiciness...you won't be disappointed!

Visited August 2012